- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon – juice only
- 3 garlic gloves – crushed
- 1 inch piece of ginger – grated
- 1 chilli – finely sliced. Remove the seeds for a milder dish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons masala
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 teaspoons chilli powder
- 1 red pepper – chopped into chunky squares
- 1 green pepper – chopped into chunky squares
- 2 large potatoes – chopped into cubes
- 2 red onions – roughly chopped
- 400g cherry vine tomatoes
- Place all of the ingredients for the marinade into a large bowl. Mix everything together until all of the spices are well combined with the yogurt.
- Transfer half of the marinade into a separate bowl.
- Add the vegetables into one bowl with the marinade, and add the potatoes into the other bowl with the marinade.
- Stir the contents of each bowl together until the vegetables and potatoes are well coated.
- Leave the vegetables and potatoes to marinate for at least an hour, but ideally overnight.
Option 1 – Roasting in the oven
- Before roasting, preheat the oven at 200c.
- Roast the vegetables and potatoes in the oven for around 40 minutes, until soft on the inside and crispy on the outside.
Option 2 – Cooking on the barbecue
- Skewer the vegetables and potatoes, and cook on the barbecue until the vegetables and potatoes are fully cooked through.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the dish
- Calories: 215