This milk chocolate fudge icing is the only icing recipe you will ever need. Get ready for a delicious icing that is smooth, glossy and fudgy.
- 80g milk chocolate
- 40g unsalted butter
- 25g icing sugar
- 50ml double cream
- Melt together all of the ingredients in a small pan, over a very low heat.
- Keep stirring until the icing mixture is smooth and glossy.
- Turn off the heat, and leave the icing to cool for around five minutes.
- Give the icing another quick stir, and pour it over your cake. You can use a palette knife or the back of a spoon to spread the icing if needed. Top with sprinkles if desired. Leave for around 1 hour to set.
This quantity is sufficient for a 20cm diameter cake.
This icing starts to set as it cools, so only prepare it when you want to use it.
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving Size: Icing for 1 cake
- Calories: 1107