This is the best recipe for eggless blondies you will ever try. Vanilla flavoured, soft and buttery, you won’t believe that these are egg free!
- 100g white chocolate
- 60g unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 60g brown sugar
- 125g self-raising flour, sieved
- 1 teaspoon baking powder, sieved
- 50g full fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50g white chocolate, broken into chunks
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease and line an 8 inch tin with greaseproof paper.
- Break up the chocolate, and place it in a large bowl, together with the butter.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together very slowly, by placing the bowl over a pan of lightly simmering water, ensuring that the bowl does not touch the water. Stir continuously and take it off the heat once everything has melted.
- Add the oil sugar, flour and baking powder to the bowl, and mix.
- Fold in the Greek yogurt, vanilla extract and white chocolate chunks. Don’t overmix the batter, just fold until everything is combined.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking tin. The texture will feel like mousse at this point.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave to cool in the tin for 10 minutes, and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
You can store these eggless blondies in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
If you tried this recipe, please leave a comment below!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: British
- Serving Size: 1 blondie
- Calories: 167
- Sugar: 17g
- Sodium: 0.15g
- Fat: 11.8g
- Saturated Fat: 6.9g
- Carbohydrates: 27.2g
- Fiber: 0.43g
- Protein: 2.7g
Keywords: eggless, eggless blondies, egg free